Before Making The School Magazine

Before making my school magazine I began to do research on other school magazines, so I started to look at previous school magazine to get an idea of what the cover looks like, the images, content and style of writing used. Once I had a brief idea I decided on the style I would like to use for my magazine.

^^ These two school magazines have a very plain and simple front cover which just give the school name and a few images of the school building and students. Personally I don't think these two are very attractive or appealing to any students to pick up and read, however may interest an older audience if they would like to know what is going on around the school. The colours and fonts used are very dull and tedious, moreover the pictures are also boring and unattractive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Some Things I Could Include Inside The Magazine

...