Testing Fonts

Before starting to make my final design i wanted to chose the perfect font for the cover to make the title and certian writing parts to stand out. To do this I went on a website which would allow me to download different fonts onto my Photoshop. So once I had downloaded them i started using different fonts with different images to test which one works best together.


Moreover, from my research i found that alot of magazines just had a background image base with writing around the sides. They just used one interesting close up image of someone then added text to it, this seemed to be very affective, simple and atractive. I tried to do this with one of my images and see how the different fonts work out.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Some Things I Could Include Inside The Magazine

...