PhotoShop Draft Ideas

I started off with one idea by getting an image from the internet of the pencils then by going on Photoshop and editing it, turning it into a school magazine cover.





I edited the picture above by firstly, cutting out the background and turning the gaps into green and blue as they are the colours of the school logo.


I then took my took photos of the school and cut out little bits of them of the school building, trees and students to add into the cover image.


The magazine will be called "Fortismania" which i made up this would seem fun and interesting to young readers to add to that I have made the writing and also the whole cover very bright and colourful. By adding little slogans such as "Learning is fun" and "School is cool" this would make the audience which would be school students interested in the magazine as it makes school seem fun and enjoyable.


Although I did not yet finish the front cover this is just one design i have tried out by testing various tools and adjusments on photoshop.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Some Things I Could Include Inside The Magazine

...